понеделник, 10 ноември 2014 г.

REVIEW: Revitalising Moisture Hand Cream


I'm very excited by the fact that I finally got my moisturizing cream as there are times when my hands are very dry and sometimes swollen from the cold or the hot weather during the summer. In this series in AVON's catalog. They offer 5 types (in the new catalog they have placed sixth product from this series with olive oil) for the hydration of the hands. I didn't think to much about it and bought the Cocoa Butter Revitalising Moisture Hand Cream + vit E.

The first thing I noticed was that it is suitable for dry hands and secondly, it contains cocoa butter and vitamin E. I've heard and read many good things about these two products contained in this cream. Before 3 weeks ago when I got it I couldn't wait to try it and I fell in love with it. There is a strong flavor of cocoa and acted very well to my dry frozen hands. It can be found in any catalog of AVON, content of 100 ml.

It's creamy formula leaves the skin velvety soft hands and I think that makes it very suitable for people with dry hands like mine in cold and very warm days. Easy application and have very little to give effect to the skin of the hands.

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар