петък, 2 януари 2015 г.

42 Days Until My B-Day Wishlist



There's a lot of time until my birthday but as always I begin to think what gifts to get from the beginning of January. Recently enjoying, the free time that remains I'm non-stop looking at the sites of fashion brands. And I decided to sets up a quick wishlist, who might grow up to mid-February.

For some time I'm on jewelry and accessories topic and in time I came to the Wool hat and this charming 6 pairs earrings from H&M. Maybe this will be my first purchase, and then the Black Religious Motif Boxy T-Shirt and Black "Model" Print Sleeveless Top from TALLY WEiJL.

As I mentioned jewelry I can not miss the Silver Stone Ring Set again from TALLY WEiJL. They immediately caught my eye maybe because I like a lot of vintage things. They remind me of a Victorian time, I do not know why, but it's my weakness. Finally comes the Mohair sweater with zip from Terranova. I can wear it during the early spring, when it's not so warm outside.

Carrie x

2 коментара: