събота, 4 април 2015 г.

BEAUTY: What's In My Cosmetic Bag?

Until some time ago in my bag was complete chaos, as I hadn't the habit of bringing with me a cosmetic bag for my things. Last month I took a very convenient and practical cosmetic bag from H & M and this bag saved me daily swarming in my large bag . I put only the most necessary things, which I would need during the day - even I would say that my make up bag is rather bag-kit, as I doesn't bring only makeup in it .

One of the first things that I carry with me is the The One's mascara by Oriflame. It left a very good impression in me. Usually I put it in the morning and lasts all day, but sometimes I bring it with me if I need to "freshen up" my eyelashes.

I don't go anywhere without my eyeliner and after applying Color Trend's eyeliner from AVON in black on my eyes I immediately put it in my cosmetic bag (as a tradition I will buy a new one). I'm outlining only the lower part of my eyes and the part to the eyelashes. During the day, if it's necessary I'm outlining again.

For the care of my lips I carry one or two colorless glosses and lipsticks in two different shades. In this case, I use the multifunction balm with vanilla and smoothing balm with jasmine and vitamin E from AVON. The multifunction balm I'm wearing on my longlasting Essence's lipstick 11 nude love . As a combination both are great. Also, on most days of the week I carry with me and AVON's extralasting lipstick in Eternal Flame shade. The shade is very rich creamy dark red and is ideal for everyday and evening outfit.

For my nails I always carry one coat of Essie polishes with me. In this case I found in my cosmetic bag Jazzy Jubilant. It's one of my recent purchases and I combine it with almost any shade of my collection. It's glitter particles allows diversify during the application of basic colors and for this I like it so much. One of my other stuff for my nails in my cosmetic bag is nail clippers, as sometimes happens to me to break my nails and we all know this is not a very nice experience.

As I mentioned I don't carry only makeup in the cosmetic bag. Most of the time I bring any other medicine because no one knows what will happen during the day when I'm not at home.

What do you bring in your cosmetic bags?

Carrie x

3 коментара:

  1. Great essentials. Thanks for sharing.
    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-shay-mone

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Great pieces! Love how organized you are, some girls over crowd their makeup bags.


    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Добре, че вече не е хаос в чантата ти, аз обаче все още имам този проблем :)) Особено, когато сменям чатните в последния момент...
    хх
    cvetybaby.com

    ОтговорИзтриване