четвъртък, 9 април 2015 г.

TODAY: Palm Sunday

shirt: BRUNELLI | jeans: TALLY WEiJL | bag: fefecao | boots: Red Rose

Whenever is cold during the spring months is hard to choose what to wear. Personally, I hate a lot to dress up my winter jacket during these months and I like to replace it with a coat. And speaking of coat- this is one of my favorite coats in my closet. Combining it with boots and bag is my favorite combination.

And I choose this outfit for Palm Sunday, which was on 5 April. On this day the weather is always bad and windy and I then decided to go with a black coat, large scarf, bright high-waisted jeans, striped shirt and ankle boots. Shirts may have № 2 after blouses that I love to wear. I always find them in a variety of prints and fabrics and are very comfortable.

I'll stop with the outfit ramblings now, as it's already Easter holiday and ain't nobody got time to read long posts. I wish you a happy holiday!

Carrie x

1 коментар: