неделя, 26 юли 2015 г.

BEAUTY: Currently Testing #1

Recently there's been some new additions to my daily routine. Some of them replaced my empty products that were my favorites. Let's see them, shall we?

I love natural products and for my summer vacation, I decided to take a travel size because I didn't want to take up much space in my luggage. Avon Senses Lagoon Shower Gel had arrived with my favorite toilet water. Before, I never used this particular flavor but I really like the turquoise-blue shade and its aroma of water fruits and pear. It smells very fresh and I would say that is suitable and refreshing on hot days. It is very pleasant to use!

Another travel size that I took was Avon Naturals Vanilla & Soy Milk hand cream. Before this cream I used these from Care series and now I'm more satisfied from the one I currently use. The scent of vanilla is very saturated, nourishes and hydrates my dry hands well and works great on my hands! Something that replaced my favorite Avon Planet Spa Amazonian Treasures Acai Berry Body Oil was Nivea Body Oil. I started using it a week ago and it turned out that is not exactly my oil. It smells very fresh, its very oily, leaves no stains, but maybe my skin is not so dry.

Finally, a sun oil. I don't go every year at sea, but when I do I always bet on a sure thing! This year, with my boyfriend we decided to go on such a vacation and I decided to take with me La Roche - Posay Anthelios SPF 30 sun oil. There is a pleasant flavor that is not intrusive, it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave stains on clothes and on the beach towels. Also it's waterproof, which I really like and for now I'm pleased by it.

Carrie x

3 коментара:

  1. The Avon Lagoon Shower Gel is one of my favourites, I love the fresh scent of it! xx

    Charli | Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger at CHARLI B

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Извинявай, но погледна ли съставките на продуктите, преди да напишеш, че са натурални? В крема за ръце дори има парабен според информацията в нета, а това че на опаковката му пише Naturals e за заблуда на клиентите и като гледах доста хора се хващат на подобни трикове.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Мисля, че не си ме разбрала добре. Само в първият абзац съм написала, че душ гела е с натурални съставки, което не се отнася за крема. Ако беше натурален щях да го спомена, но не съм!

      Както каза за опаковката думата "Naturals" в случая е наименованието на една от сериите продукти на Avon и не значи, че продукта е натурален. Просто казах, че съм пробрала тези и на Care и този крем на Naturals е по-подходящ за ръцете ми. :)

      Изтриване