сряда, 29 юли 2015 г.

TODAY: Beige Tuesday

shirt: TALLY WEiJL | shorts: TALLY WEiJL (old) | belt: Terranova | clutch: Calliope (old) | bracelet: Vanilla Boutique | shoes: Top 10 (old)

There's something in this weather that always brings me difficulties to find something suitable in my wardrobe. I've never been a dress or shorts with a vest top kind a girl. If I decide to wear something like that I always bring something with me to cover my arms or something from lightweight fabric with 3/4 sleeves. I'm always ready for the weather conditions even if it's hot or cold.

Anyway, let's talk about the fact that today I'm not entirely in black! I bought this shirt several months ago from TALLY WEiJL, I was left with the idea to get it in oily green. Luckily this was the last in the store and something told to buy it although it's not in oily green. I adore it! Today I felt that I should combine it with a clutch or something similar....and the combination I think is great!

Carrie x

4 коментара:

  1. Looking lovely!

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I love your leather sandals they look great with the beige top. The juxtaposition between the casual top and the 'summer' top is fab Good post x http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Страхотна комбинация, аз съм обратният тип и предпочитам потници, но бих пробвала и с риза :)) Чантата е супер.
    ххcvetybaby.com

    ОтговорИзтриване