понеделник, 17 август 2015 г.

TODAY: Stripes


shirt: BRUNELLI | jeans: TALLY WEiJL (old) | clutch: Calliope (old) | belt: Terranova | shoes: Top 10 (old)| black bracelet: Vanilla Boutique

In August I'm in autumn mood, but daytime temperatures talk more about summer. At that time, I don't feel good in my clothes, because when I go out I don't know whether it's going to be warm or cold. Horrible feeling!

However I decided to bet on the offbeat and decided to combine shirt with vertical stripes and jeans on which I added with little help lace motifs in places. It was a pleasant combination, although I wasn't sure with this combination with sandals and a clutch. My doubts that I'll get something ugly proved me to be wrong, for which I'm glad .

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар