неделя, 20 септември 2015 г.

BEAUTY: My Daily Makeup Routine

When I wake up in the morning my time is very organized and I bet on as little as possible cosmetic products. Although they are enough to make me look natural during my dynamic day. So, if you only allocate 5-7 minutes for your morning routine like I do, then this is the post for you…

Starting with my base, the Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation is my favorite lately and I wouldn't replace it for anything in the world! I talked about it in previous posts and if you like matte foundations I think this is a very good for the job. It offers very good coverage (saves me using concealer to hide my dark circles), long lasting (did me proud for a good 6-7 hrs) and SPF 20.

On my eyebrows I'm using a little rest of my eye pencil from Essence in 01 black shade (after that I'm going to buy one for eyebrows). I'm not that kind of women who devote much time to shape their eyebrows with a lot of cosmetics designed for them. Don't get me wrong, I care for them, but I don't see my eyebrows too shaped. I'm using this pencil just to adjust the color saturation of both eyebrows without shaping them with more makeup.

On my eyes I'm using Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever shade. I'm using it inside the lower eyelids and a small part of the upper eyelid. Along with this, I set a few coats of my favorite Maybelline Volum 'Express Lift-Up mascara, which extended quite my eyelashes.

Finally, on my lips I'm using always lip gloss or long lasting and moisturizing lipstick. In my cosmetic bag Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me is a must have, leaves no white marks and gives a very natural pink color on my lips. So I can tell the same for AVON Extralasting Lipstick (I'm with it on the picture) as it’s my favorite red (Eternal Flame) shade. Its formula is long lasting and perfectly moisturize my lips.

What products you are using for your daily makeup?

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар