събота, 10 октомври 2015 г.

BEAUTY: The La Roche-Posay Skincare Haul

La Roche-Posay is one of my favorite medical cosmetics. Yesterday I had the opportunity to get a set of a cream and a cleansing gel, whereto I received a box with travel size products and samples after I filled in the coupon from the catalog.

About 10 years ago, when I had a pretty severe acne and my dermatologist told me that my skin is oily she prescribed me a cream - EFFACLAR DUO [+]. Yesterday while I was in the pharmacy I purchase the set of it + the EFFACLAR cleansing gel. I've always loved to try new things, but every time I'm very careful if they are going to be good for my skin. This morning I started with the samples from the catalog of those two things, then I'm going to use those in travel size.

Besides these two I found three TOLERIAN TEINT samples: one of the matte foundation No. 03 Sand and two of the corrective fluid foundation No. 11 Light Beige. I have never tried a La Roche-Posay foundation, but this will be fixed next week!

Two products for sensitive skin are up next. One is the Hydraphase Intense Legere - moisturizing cream for face, neck & neckline with long-lasting performance. My skin is not as sensitive as oily, but I'll give it a chance. The other is a soothing and multi recovering CICAPLAST BAUME B5, which again comes in a small package. It's suitable for dry skin.

Finally comes the Thermal Water La Roche-Posay again suitable for sensitive skin which I found in the box. The thermal water is available in packs of 50 ml and I think is very suitable for summer days when the sun rays are stronger and is likely for solar irritations.

Have you benefited from the La Roche-Posay campaign?

Carrie x

1 коментар:

  1. this looks like some intressting products to try out :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ОтговорИзтриване