неделя, 18 октомври 2015 г.

TODAY: Queen of Hearts

coat: Carolina Ilieva | blouse: H&M | jeans: TALLY WEiJL (similar) | belt: Terranova (old) | flats: Deichmann (old) | black bracelet: Vanilla Boutique

It's Sunday again. In this week autumn was the most beautiful, but I'm sick and unfortunately I can't fully enjoy my favorite season of the year.

Anyway, a quick lowdown of today's outfit. I love this coat! Thanks to my boss this coat is reality now because one day before work I dreamed it (amazing!) and she decided to establish it. Since it became a reality I called it Queen of Hearts. I decided to combine it with this cotton H&M blouse which I’ve been wearing obsessively lately and with this bag, these flats which I don''t wear very often in S/S, but for autumn months are perfect and these jeans. Do I need to say that they are super comfortable?

Carrie x

6 коментара: