понеделник, 14 декември 2015 г.

REVIEW: Effaclar Duo [+]

If you have oily skin and imperfections like me you know that this shiny effect is very unpleasant during the day. A long time ago I used La Roche-Posay cosmetics and again in October I started to use it. And today ladies and gentlemen, we will discuss a cream that helps me to fight the oiliness...

In my makeup morning routine I use a bit of a concealer, foundation, mascara, eye pencil and eyebrow pencil and my day begins. Around midday, my skin gets greasy and shiny so I decided to use Effaclar Duo [+] as makeup base. I use it in the evening too after the cleansing gel Effaclar and the La Roche-Posay thermal spring water for 2 months. After the first applying, the feeling was a bit tingling and tightening, it soaks quickly. I noticed less shine during the day thereafter and it saves me carrying with me my whole arsenal of cosmetics. The cream has no smell and has 24-hour moisturizing texture.

What do you use to deal with skin imperfections?

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар