събота, 30 януари 2016 г.

Face Shape Guide for Glasses

When looking for glasses that fit you perfectly is difficult if you don't know what kind of shape is your face. Recently I acquired a second pair of glasses as my old are with a small diopter and were made a long time ago. The story of my first glasses was that I hated them - I hated the fact of wearing glasses, but two years ago I began to wear them regularly. A few months ago I realized that my eyesight has deteriorated and I need to make new ones that are not only for wearing them at home, when I read or I watch TV. I did a little research what kind of frames fits me perfectly and today we will talk about face shapes.

Oval Shape| Oval face shape like mine is the most versatile to fit, with slightly wider cheekbones and a gentle narrowing in the forehead and jaw. Perfect Glasses: The oversized frames are perfect for the job. Choose a bold shape that compliments your style and standout by playing with the colors of the frame. I chose black as a color because it's classical and fits the colors in my wardrobe.

Triangular Shape| It's typical for triangular face shape that they have the widest jaw and gradually narrows through the forehead. Perfect Glasses: The Browline or Cat Eye frames work great with some detailing on the upper portion. For balance, make sure that the width of the frame is slightly wider than your jaw.

Squared Shape| This type of face shape has more angular lines with equally wide cheekbones, forehead and jaw. Perfect Glasses: The round frames are great for this face shape and they must be thinner, but slightly wider than your cheekbones.

Round Shape| A round face has soften angles with slightly wider cheekbones and an equally wide forehead and jaw. Perfect Glasses: The rectangular frames sharpen the softer features. Ensure the bottom hits just above your cheekbones.

Heart Shape| The heart face shape is typical with its widest forehead and gradually narrows through the jaw. Perfect Glasses: The Modified Wayfarer frames is very suitable for this face shape and ensure that the width is slightly wider than your forehead. This allows the balance of your face.

What do you think about wearing prescription glasses?


Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар