вторник, 2 февруари 2016 г.

Beauty Favorites #3

It's time for makeup favorites. I do love having a look in my makeup bag from time to time for products I’ve been using the most and makes me look alive when I have critical moments with my face.

The La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] (review) does wonders for my imperfections - especially when I have finals because when I'm in stressful situation this emotions does horrible things to my skin! I love when a product does several things with one application as when it's perfect makeup base and in the same time fights my imperfections. It absorbs instantly and my skin doesn't shine during the day.

When I'm mainly at home I use the Rodopian Miracle Cream for which I have mixed feelings. It's greasy, the smell isn't very nice, but at the same time soothes my skin problem and it's multifunctional. It's not good for a makeup base and when I'm outside during the day I use a thin layer only in the evenings after Effaclar Duo [+]. I don't use it regularly, but I would say it's nice to have it home for emergencies.

On my eyes I’ve been using after my makeup base and foundation the Essence eye pencil which is long lasting. It's lasting about 4-5 hours, it's application is easy and it's automatic. Another Essence pencil is for my eyebrows which has become a part of my daily makeup routine. It's in black shade and has a cap with a brush which is my step No. 1 in shaping my eyebrows before giving them a bit deep color. As a finishing touch to my makeup comes the Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Volume mascara. It gives my long lashes some extra length, a volume and a deep black color. It's perfect for my daily makeup!

Finally comes the turn for a nail polish - Essie Jazzy Jubilant that I've been using very regularly for several months. It's a mix of turquoise, copper and gold glitter particles and it's very good combination with a darker shade for this season.

What makeup are you loving right now?

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар