четвъртък, 24 март 2016 г.

Nail Favorites: The Easter Edit #4

As you know I love Essie nail polishes and I admire them every time I have a chance to use them... they are just magic in a bottle. I love the formula, the packaging and the color range so I can say that they are suitable for any occasion. I was wondering in what shade to paint my nails for the upcoming Easter and I picked these four. Here’s what they are…

Starting with the traditional color red or Essie Nail Polish Forever Yummy. They describe it as a "creamy tango red", which I think may be so, but to be honest I rather bloody red. It’s quite a creamy finish and it's amazing on nails.

Next we have Essie Nail Polish Lapiz of Luxury, which is an incredibly blue. It’s that deep sky blue shade that I can wear every day of the year. They say it's "dreamy ocean blue", with which I agree, as it's light enough for S/S and not only.

The shade which I adore during the warm days is Essie Nail Polish Mint Candy Apple. It's hard to describe, because this shade is unique in itself, but the description is "creme de menthe mint", which I agree with - it's just very beautiful bright (neon) turquoise.

Finally, the one shade, I can't remove from my nails recently is Essie Nail Polish Maximillian Strasse-Her. This shade is cool gray-green as in the bottle and on nails. It's slightly dark when you use two coats and I really like how it looks on my nails. It is neither light nor dark, just perfect gray-green color.

What shade you'll choose for Easter?

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар