петък, 18 март 2016 г.

The Beauty Hub: Maybelline New York The Nudes Palette

I’ve decided to add a new series to my blog - The Beauty Hub. Here I'll review my most repurchased, favorite and loved products and today I’m going to talk about Maybelline New York The Nudes Palette, which I love lately.

This palette joined me last week and I already get so much use out of it! As with the rest of the range, this palette contains a mixture of 12 shimmer and matte shades. There’s a great variety of cool and warm toned shades here, from light champagne tones to the darkest browns and black.

When it comes to color payoff, all the shades have a soft smooth and velvet texture with some having a stronger pigmentation that others. The mattes are probably my favorite shadows, as the color payoff is impressive and I can wear them daily. The shimmers have a strong color off as well.

Finally, the last thing that I really love in this palette is on the back. There is a little chart that shows you how to pair each shade together, so you can wear them as a duo, trio or quad. This sample options are great for beginners who might look at all these colors and get overwhelmed.

What’s your favorite eyeshadow palette?


Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар