петък, 22 април 2016 г.

5 Must Have Beauty Products

Nowadays makeup is one of the necessary thing for one woman. It can be in different shapes, scents and everything...you know, right? Despite of this I think that everyone have the five must haves in their beauty collection and in today's post I'll show you mine. Here they are...

Starting with cover face products and especially with Maybelline Affinitone Concealer, witch is in 02 Natural. I can't go outside without it because of my dark circles under my eyes. The coverage is medium and it's light beige. It comes in a tube with a sponge applicator. The texture is soft and creamy, just perfect.

The second product I'm loving and is my must have is Maybelline The Colossal Go! Extreme Volum' mascara. I really like it because of what is doing on my lashes. I'm using it for finishing touch of my makeup and I can wear it all day without applying it during the day. It gives my long lashes some extra length, a volume and a deep black color.

When it comes to eye pencils and eyebrow pencils I bet on Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil and Essence Eyebrow Designer both in 01 black. They're my must haves in my daily makeup routine. The eye pencil is really long lasting and I can go for 4-5 hours, it's easy for applying and it's automatic. The eyebrow designer has a practical brush on the cap and it's really handy.

Next is Essence XXXL longlasting lipgloss velvet matt effect in 17 hot brownie. I bought is last week or so and it turns out that is amazing! It comes in a tube with a sponge applicator and have a smell of chocolate mousse. It's super easy for application, it's in burgundy shade, the texture is light, mousse-like and lasts on my lips for five hours without drying them out.

Finally, another burgundy shade product- my favorite recently. Essie Angora Cardi is a deep dusty rose shade, witch I've been loving for several months. I think that from the beginning of this year I'm really addicted to burgundy shades and this polish is my can’t-live-without one. It's like other Essie polishes - the formula is creamy, it's easy for applying and with 2 coats you can get the color from the bottle.

What's your 5 must haves?


Carrie x

1 коментар: