понеделник, 4 април 2016 г.

Military Colors

leather jacket: AOLONG fashion | t-shirt: H&M | jeans: TALLY WEiJL | belt: Terranova | suede chelsea boots: Deichmann (similar) | bag: Calliope | glasses: KWIAT's Deni Roth by Joy Optics | heart necklace: AVON | black amulet: GIL Handmade

I often forget how much I love a good basic t-shirts - they're super comfortable to wear and I think soon my closet will be only with this kind of t-shirts. I have already five basic t-shirts and I think I'll grow their number, even if I don’t wear them as often as I should. I picked this one one or two month ago with two others in white and black and my dream came true.

Anyway, I hope you’re having a lovely week so far. It's Monday but I can feel that the weekend is coming and I'll probably be taking photos for the upcoming posts. I hope you’re enjoying my recent posts, do let me know in the comments.

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар