сряда, 6 април 2016 г.

My Fragrance Spring/Summer Wardrobe

I’ll admit that I tend to go for very dark scents with musk or amber like Dior Midnight Poison (I'm madly in love with it and soon I'll repurchase it). Recently, I’ve added some new, fresh scents into my collection so thought it was about time to do this. I prefer fragrance like Dior Midnight Poison for a/w seasons, because it's really dark scent.

Starting from the left to right is AVON Today Tomorrow Always AMOUR, to which I have mixed feelings. It was given me a gift from my prom and it's not really my type of fragrance, but for the warmer days is great. It's a light scent and has a blend of white magnolia, lily of the valley and jasmine petals which blends down into strong woody notes of sandalwood and cedar, accompanied with musk, making it fresh and floral on the first spray.

Next is a toilet water which was my old love and I really adore - B.U Trendy. When I was a teen I really loved it and I'm really glad that I bought it again. I really love this kind of scents and this one has mandarin and green apple as it's top notes, musk, benzoin and sandalwood as it's heart notes and settle down to rose, liliac and peony. It’s long lasting and a truly gorgeous fragrance!

Finally, we have a fruity scent, AVON Scent Essence Vibrant Fruity. Actually it's a floral fruity fragrance and again it's toilet water. It's not so long lasting, but when I don't want to use perfumes it's great for the job. It really does smell like fruits, mostly like forest fruits because of the blend of blackberry on the top, apple blossom in the middle and as it’s woody heart notes. It smells quite fresh when left on the skin.

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар