понеделник, 11 април 2016 г.

The Beauty Hub: Nivea 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water

The one and only thing more satisfying than stepping away from the mirror when my make up routine is complete, is the moment at the end of the day when it comes to taking it all off again. To be honest I enjoy my face when it's fresh after clocking a few hours of make up wear-time and today we'll chat about my favorite and most repurchased product.

When it's time for me to remove my make up after the long day I turn to micellar waters - especially to Nivea 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water for all skin types. I told you in my previous beauty post that only one soaked cotton pad per eye, held on gently for a few seconds has you covered for melting away every scrap of every possible make up that you have on your face. After using it this stuff leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and without the tight feeling.

Finally, the other thing that I really love about this micellar water is that it is an absolute bargain! I can't break my bank balance when it comes to finding the perfect micellar water. The budget price really comes in handy, it's super speedy to use and kind to my skin. It's probably the one that you have to try!

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар