неделя, 22 май 2016 г.

What To Wear To A Tech Job Interview?

blazer: Daniela Doneva | chiffon shirt: Calliope | trousers: Danaya Fashion | flats: Top 10 | bag: Calliope | glasses: KWIAT's DENI ROTH by Joy Optics | amulet: GIL Handmade

Job Interviews are always stressful situation, believe me! Not every day we have to go on job interviews, right? I went on Thursday on one and I was really nervous - how this all thing will go, how I'll answer the questions and etc. The good news is that I got the job on the next day and today's outfit post is going to be a little bit different than others. We'll talk about what to wear to a tech job interview and I'll show you what I picked.

Fashion| First thing about this occasions are the dress codes. For a tech job interview you have to pick clothes in pastel colors and it's best to pick them in natural fabrics (it's not necessary). For my interview I picked pink blazer combined with chiffon shirt, viscose trousers and tights. You have to dress yourself fashionably, but note that the length of the skirt or dress should be to the knee and the shirt should be simple, but stylish.

I said tights, right? Yes, I did! The second rule is a must wear one. You must wear tights regardless of the weather outside. If you decide to wear heels there height should be average and comfortable. They must be clean, too! I picked flats, because they're super comfy and I don't simply have casual heels. Oh, and if you decide to wear jewelries they must be picked with style.

Beauty| For this part of your outfit you have to choose wise. Step one - nails. They should be shaped in manicure with transparent or bright conservative colors. I shaped mine as usual and picked white nail polish (Essie Blanc). If you have long nails avoid bright colors with bright accents for the interview.

Step two - makeup. For the makeup part you have to pick the nude look. I bet on my daily makeup routine with adding brown + pink combo lipstick and combo of two eyeshadow shades from Maybelline New York The NUDES palette.

Finally, the last step - hairstyle. This really depend on the length of your hair. If you have long hair tie it in ponytail, but if you have short hair like mine you can curl it or straighten it.

I hope that I was helpful and let me know in the comments what do you think.

Carrie x

Declaimer: Some of these items have been sent for review. Please for more information see my full disclosure policy

2 коментара:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have one year left on my engineering degree and I'm planning on working in the tech industry so this is really relevant! -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: Outfit: Stay Famous this Summer + A Cool Necklace

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. I'm glad that I was helpful! And by the way, I have only one year left on my engineering degree, too. :)

      Изтриване