вторник, 28 юни 2016 г.

Beauty Favorites #5

It's been awhile since my last beauty favorite post, right? I really like when it's summer. I'm able to catch sun ray in the garden and taking blog post pictures, too. My skin is improving, but I have a lot to do about acne-free skin and soon I'll show you my results. Maybe before my second part of the treatment, but in this post today we'll talk about the products I'm loving recently.

Starting with my favorite cleansing gel, which you already know that. As I told you the La Roche-Posay Purifying Foaming Gel For Oily Sensitive Skin is doing miracles with my skin and is a must have in my skincare. It's super easy to be applied, has no color and leaves my skin clean and fresh. Also the texture of this gel is liquid.

Next is another La Roche-Posay product, which I've been using this summer recently. Since last summer I can't live without the La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 30 Nutritive Oil Comfort when it comes to sun rays hunt. My skin is from this types that is hard to burn from the Sun, but last year I wasn't alone on the sea and had to buy this oil. It turns out that this year I've started to like it more- it's in liquid form with yellow hue, it's waterproof and paraben free, but the disadvantage is that leave stains on the clothes. 

 I can't live without not only in the summer is the Nivea Deodorant Anti- Perspirant Stress Protect Spray. I'm using it in a spray form and I'm really pleased with it, because of the results. It does great job of keeping me cool when I'm under pressure - even from the high stress days in university and keeps me smelling good. It's texture is liquid with white color, leaves no stains and have glass bottle with pump.

Finally, it's turn for a nail polish. Recently I bought the Essence the gel nail polish without lamp in 46 black is back. I haven't been using this kind of nails polishes before and I have trouble with applying it, but I'm getting better with every try. It's formula is very thick then the other nails polishes and have really great coverage.

What's your beauty favorites so far?

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар