събота, 25 юни 2016 г.

M O N O C H R O M E

dress: Daniela Doneva | flats: Top 10 | glasses: KWIAT's DENI ROTH by Joy Optics | black amulet: GIL Handmade

Yes!!! Finally I manage to publish this post. I have a lot of problems these days with the internet connection on my village. It's really slow and when I start to upload pictures it's Hell. I really like my village - it's real Heaven when it comes to the fresh mountain air, silence, nice neighbors and the summer festival.

Ok. I'll stop here and will tell you about my outfit. I took the photos of this outfit of the second day of the festival and it was super windy - you can see from the first photo. I wasn't sure about this dress duo to the weird weather, but it was hot, too. It's super comfortable and the fabric prints are just amazing. It was supposed to be top, not dress, but I'm glad that it turns out to be dress. I picked this pair of flats (you can see that they are my favorites for S/S) and this handbag. I don't know the label, but I know that it's very old, from genuine leather and I love it.

Carrie x

Declaimer: Some of these items have been sent for review. Please for more information see my full disclosure policy.

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар