сряда, 20 юли 2016 г.

My Handbag Essentials

I made what's on my bag post last year and these days I was thinking of the essentials that I carry with me every time when I switch bags. Now I'm using my AVON Shea handbag on which I changed the handle with a little bit longer golden chains, so I thought that I'll run through the essentials I carry in it...

Beauty | I always carry with me my makeup bag - with it there's no mess in my bag. Usually I carry the following around: lip balm (or lipstick), mirror, perfume or toilet water, hairband and box of pads. So lets start with my favorite lip balm for the Summer season - Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Hydrate (read here). It's totally worth it especially if you have dry lips. There are days when I'm using lipstick and sometimes you can find the Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 390 "On The Pink Side Of Life" in my handbag. It's too bright pink for my skin, so I'm using only one layer of it when I want to put a natural pink color on my lips. And finally I always carry with me my AVON Scent Essence Vibrant Fruity toilet water (read here). Great forest fruits scent!

Accessories | There's a few accessories that I carry with me, but there are must have for me - the first one is my purse. You know if you want to do something you need to carry it with you. It's in black leather and I can carry in it everything that matters for me. And the other accessories are my keys, phone, pouch for glasses and handkerchiefs.


What are your handbag essentials?

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар