събота, 9 юли 2016 г.

My Shower Routine

I really love taking shower, especially after the end of the day. It's really refreshing and I can think of things clearly without anyone else around me. There's nothing like feeling clean, right? I realized that I've got a routine, so I'll share it with you.

I start with my hair first and I'm obsessed with Garnier Ultra Doux Honey Treasures Reconstructing Shampoo for Fragile and Brittle Hair. It's paraben free according to the bottle and contains three popular natural ingredients – honey, propolis and royal jelly – that help frail and damaged hair. My hair feels really good and smells amazing, too. After shampooing my hair I'm using Avon Planet Spa Herbal Steam Bath Conditioning Hair Mask. If you are reading my blog you know already that this hair mask is in my beauty hub and I really like it.

Onto washing I tend to use those scrubby gloves with combination of Avon Perfectly Purifying with Dead Sea Minerals Body Scrub. It's perfect for those hot days when you feel a bit more gross. It smells a little bit like a male fragrance and after washing it away it feels really refreshing.

Finally, after everything I'm using Avon Senses Mood Therapy Indulgent Shower Cream. I'm using shower sponge with this shower cream and forms a very nice foam. The formula is thick with banana yellow color. It's with Shea butter and smells like vanilla. Seriously. Vanilla!

What's your shower routine?

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар