вторник, 25 октомври 2016 г.

2 Ways For Whitening Your Teeth

White teeth without visiting a dentist? Yes, please! I prefer the homemade methods for whitening my teeth, rather then going to a dentist. Yep, it's healthy to visit a dentist, I don't argue with that, but sometimes it's nice to do some things at home. You know, I really like to try homemade masks and everything homemade that can help me with improving my imperfections, so lets talk about teeth whitening.

Baking Soda | I learned this from my granny - she told me that my great-grandfather used baking soda for his teeth, not only for whitening, but instead of toothpaste. The only thing you need to do is to put a little bit on a wet cotton pad baking soda and start rubbing in your teeth. You have to be patient, of course, because the effect will be visible soon enough. Once you finish drink some water and spat.

Hydrogen Peroxide | This is my favorite way so far. I learned about it a couple of weeks ago in one of my lectures. I wasn't sure about it, but finally I went to the pharmacy and I bought 3% hydrogen peroxide. If you want to try it you need also toothbrush and paste. First you need to brush your teeth and after that dip the toothbrush in the peroxide and brush them again. If you want to give it a try do it twice a week and don't freak out if your teeth gums change their color in white - that's because of the dead cells.

Do you know other teeth whitening ways?


Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар