събота, 22 октомври 2016 г.

Currently Testing #2

Oh, it's been awhile since my last "Currently Testing" post. I love makeup, but I don't buy a lot of the products in the stores. Why? Because I don't know how to use so many beauty products and in the end I have to throw them in the recycle bin. I had no time for buying anything these days, but I'm testing this three product for a couple of weeks or so.

Let's start with the foundation. I've bought Maybelline Superstay 24h when I had to go to the H&M's shopping breakfast last month. I realized that my old foundation wasn't enough to cover my face and going without any is not an option, so picked this one in 20 cameo. It's formula is creamy, with white pump and don't have this "mask" effect. I feel really comfortable when I'm wearing it and when I speak on the phone after that there's no trace of the foundation. I really hate when I have to clean the foundation traces on my phone, so for now I think I'll continue to use it.

Lipsticks, lipsticks, lipsticks... My new entry in my lipstick collection is called Essence matt matt matt lipstick in 07 purple power. I really like the texture - it's very light and creamy. It's actually my first burgundy lipstick shade, so I feel a little bit strange when I'm with it in a good way, of course. I have to wear black for a couple of days due to a tragic event in my family and to make my outfits pop out I'll bet on this lipstick. 

The last product I'm testing is the Cottage Gourmet Shower Gel and Bath with Milk and Caramel. I've read a lot of reviews about this shower gel range and finally I decided to try it, so I picked this one in travel size. When I use it my bathroom smells like caramel and vanilla (a.k.a Autumn), it's white-brownish and the foam is thick. Also it's paraben-free and with neutral pH. If you like shower gels like I do, you should try it.

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар