неделя, 30 октомври 2016 г.

The Suede and Wool Jacket

jacket: Daniela Doneva | top: Bershka | jeans: TALLY WEiJL (similar) | glasses: KWIAT's DENI ROTH by Joy Optics | ankle boots: ESMARA | bag: Calliope

You know when you have one specific clothes in your wardrobe that you can't stop wearing and don't care what other people think? This jacket and jeans are for me. When Daniela Doneva asked me whether I'll wear it if she sew it, I said 'yes' with no doubt. Since then I can't stop with making different combinations with my jeans, cardigans and scarves.

I really like this kind of jackets - combo of two fabrics. Actually I think that this combination of wool and suede is rear, but is super comfortable. This slim silhouette can be worn with long cardigan or vest over or under the jacket, skinny or boyfriend jeans and ankle boots. Oh, and the collar is long, so it's perfect replacement when you are not in mood for wearing a scarf.

Carrie x

Declaimer: Some of these items have been sent for review. Please for more information see my full disclosure policy.

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар