събота, 3 декември 2016 г.

Nail Favorites #5

I'm big fan of Christmas! The atmosphere in December is...cosy. Why? Because of the smell of mulled wine, cookies and hot chocolate. As you know from my previous nail posts I'm nail polish addict. I've rarely have bare nail. I was inspired by this smells and I've picked a few Christmas shades. So, here's the rundown of my favorites shades.

Maybelline New York COLOR SHOW 60 SECONDS in 254 Latte is my favorite nude shade so far. It's prefect base for french manicure, but I prefer it when there's nothing else on my nails but this shade. With three coats you can get the color form the bottle and dries very fast. It's like wearing no nail polish and I think those shades like this one looks so chic.

Next is Urban Turquoise (120) - another shade from Maybelline New York COLOR SHOW 60 SECONDS. As you know I love turquoise and military green shades, so this one here is my must-have. It's dark, but not so dark shade and it's pretty saturated nail polish.

Another turquoise shade is Essie Dive Bar. It's iridescent nail polishes and have black base, pink and blue, too. I'm wearing it mostly when I have special occasions, but sometimes I love how it looks with lighter shades a.k.a my lighter casual layers of clothes.

Finally, a burgundy nail polish. This year I'm obsessed with everything burgundy. I have a few dark burgundy lipsticks now, so I decided to pick a few nail polishes in this shade, too. For this job I've picked Essence The Gel Nail Polish in 58 need your love. It's long-lasting and dark, dark berry shade. I think that this one is inspired by mulled wine!

What's your favorite Christmas nail polishes?

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар