събота, 10 декември 2016 г.

The Monochrome Coat

coat: Calliope | jumper: TALLY WEiJL | jeans: TALLY WEiJL | ankle boots: ESMARA | stud ring: H&M | leather gloves: H&M | glasses: KWIAT's DENI ROTH by Joy Optics | leather choker: Carolina Ilieva

Since I've bought this coat everyone is telling me 'This coat is for the Spring season, not for Winter. You are going to get yourself a cold wearing it'...blah, blah, blah. I'm just fine with wearing it in the Winter days. It's not so cold outside, plus I'm wearing a thick jumpers and sweaters underneath. Another thing - I've got a new haircut, a shorter one and I feel weird looking at the mirror.

Anyway, let's start with the outfit. Looking at this photos I've noticed that I'm wearing light shades. It's not typical for me! I'm loving this coat right now. It's black and white polyester without lining with oversized pattern and it's perfect combo with a jumper. This one is with floral motives and super cosy. I also threw on a black ripped jeans (I love ripped jeans!) I got a while ago and my favorite ankle boots. They are really practical in the moments when I don't want to wear my high knee boots.

Finally, I want to say I hope you to have a nice weekend!

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар