вторник, 27 декември 2016 г.

What I Got For Christmas




This year I got more presents rather then last year - I didn't have Christmas mood last year, too, but this year I'm trying to get it back. As I'm getting older I have this tradition to buy my own presents and when I get a present from someone else I'm pretty excited. It's really nice, because of the fact that someone has spent their hard earned cash for you. I appreciate this a lot more, too. So let's see this year's presents.

My mom still knows her daughter a.k.a me, because we're are not seeing each other very often since last year. I was surprised when she told that she bought me a present. First is the grey top with slim silhouette, long sleeves and a print - cactuses with a quote "Home is where your cactus pricks". I love cactuses and this is super cute top. Next she bought me the AVON Jet Set purse - it's with my favorite colors and have lots of space in it for my things and the AVON silky SOFT MUSK fragrance. I'm currently testing it and so far I'm loving it - it's with raspberries, lily of the valley and musk.

Finally, from my dad's girlfriend I got slippers with rabbit shape from Deichmann. They are really big and are like stuffed toys. When I was little I had similar slippers, but with purple dogs and they were my favorite. I hope my feet to feel cosy in this rabbit shape slippers.

I hope you had an amazing Christmas and if you got presents let me know in the comments below.

Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар