вторник, 17 януари 2017 г.

Currently Testing #3



January is the coldest month of the whole winter season in my opinion or maybe I feel cold during this month. For the past three, almost four years my January can be described with stress due to my exams, drinking hot drinks, trying to find my comfort zone and testing cosmetic products to find out which are good for my skin during Winter. My favorite part is the one with testing cosmetic products, so let's see what I'm testing now.

I found out last year that Planet Spa hair masks are the perfect choice for my hair, because it's brittle. The AVON Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration Hair Mask is my newest hair mask purchase and contains 200 ml with a pale green shade and olive oil scent. I'm leaving it for 1-5 min after shampooing my hair and so far I'm happy with the results. 

During Winter I feel my skin a little bit more dry as usual especially my legs. With the hair mask I purchased AVON NATURALS Yogurt Body Care Shake Lotion - the texture is thick with a white shade and with a scent of wild berries. The scent is long-lasting and when I apply it to my legs I feel them soft and smooth. 

I have some sort of tradition to buy every year new mascara, so this year I bet on Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara. So far I have mixed feelings about it, because with the first application a few hours later my eyelash hairs on the outer corner of my eyes began to "tangle", but I fixed the problem. The fact that my lashes looks longer than usual and I have not problem wearing it with glasses makes the disadvantage tiny.


Carrie x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар