петък, 24 март 2017 г.

Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water vs. Nivea 3 in 1 Caring Micellar Water




As you know I like to test products and recently I've finished the testing trial of Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water. I had terrible problem with my mascara, because it's waterproof. I'm not fan of waterproof mascaras. I needed this change, so I decided to show you today the advantages and disadvantages of these two micellar waters.

Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water | I'm using mainly medical cosmetic, because of my acne skin and the only product from Garnier I'm using is their shampoos. I decided to try it, because of the other blogger posts, so far I'm really pleased with this water and luckily I can't find disadvantages. It's in bigger package - 400ml, I need only to count to 10 and my waterproof makeup is gone and my skin feels refreshed after the long day.

Nivea 3 in 1 Caring Micellar Water | I'm using it for years now and I didn't have problem with this water. It's easy to remove my makeup (only the makeup that is not waterproof) and my skin is feeling fine. The bottle contains 200ml micellar water and the price is good, not too expensive. The disadvantage here is that I no long can find the water from this range that fits for my skin.

Carolina x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар