петък, 14 юли 2017 г.

Things That I Do Everyday To Make Me Happy



Every morning when I woke up I feel that it's a new beginning. I can do something new or to do something that is going to make my day more productive than the previous. I have a few things that I do to make me survive the day everyday and when I think about it - this are the things that make me happy.

Eat Breakfast| After my morning routine for waking up I always eat breakfast. If I don't do this I can't survive the day. My breakfasts are usually a slice of bread with something on it or muesli and a cup of coffee. This combo gives me the needed energy for the start of day.

Make Plans| You should know that I'm a pretty organized person. To make plans for the day or for a whole week is my must-have. I need to know what I'm going to do - cleaning, shopping, go somewhere and etc.

Drink Water| A few years ago I started to drink only water and nothing with preservatives. I used to drink a lot of fizzy drinks and I was feeling my body awful. One day I decided to drink only water and now I feel really good. My skin is better that ever!

Listen To Music| I feel boring when I don't do this. I'm a rock music fan and if you take a look at my phone or YouTube playlist you'll see that. The whole process is making me more calm when I'm nervous and my time passes imperceptibly.

Workout| Most of the people understand under the word "workout" going to a fitness club. Let me stop you here - I'm doing my workout at home. I'm doing my workout for less that 1 hour or more and I feel fine. After this I feel relaxed and more happy. The stress and the negative emotions from day are gone.

Read A Book| Before bed I always read a book. Now I'm on a miss Marple's series by Agatha Christie. She is my favorite Christie's character and when I read it I often forget what the time is. It's so interesting reading mater!

Go To Bed By 10| When I go to bed by 11 or 12 PM on the other morning I feel like I have a hangover. I have a biological clock that wakes me up at 8 AM and this is when my day starts. Seeing the sun through the window is precious! Going to bed by 10 AM is something that I'm happy with. Before falling asleep I give a few minutes to myself to rethink the day and stare at the dark.

Carolina x

0 comments:

Публикуване на коментар